Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-03, 00:15)jurialmunkey Wrote: <visible>!Container(ID).IsUpdating</visible> in the label control works fine for me to hide the label when the container is updating (also works fine as a condition in a label variable).

How are you using it?
I am using it in a list container (which is the same for all lists) and in the grouplist control where all my labels are. Do i need to put it in every label separately?. And what about the list containers?

(2019-12-03, 00:15)jurialmunkey Wrote: I've fixed the script so that it doesn't error on a 404 and just returns nothing instead. However, not much I can do about the year in title as TMDb api is not liking that. I might be able to do something like compare year string to title string and strip it out but it's not ideal because there might be also sorts of containing characters (e.g "(YEAR)" "[YEAR]" "-YEAR" etc.). Best approach is for scrapers not to append the year to the title!
Isn't it safer to change the query parameter to ListItem.DBID instead of ListItem.TVShowTtile ?. I've try it and the info are fetched properly while with ListItem.TVShowTitle or ListItem.Title i get no info at all from the ?info=details container.

Another weird issue that i am facing is with ListItem.Property(Creator). While in a label the value returns properly when i am using it in ?info=discover&amp;type=tv&amp;with_crew= method it returns a list of the same items in all the shows. This is the variable that use for both director & creator. Director discover list works fine...
xml:

<variable name="DirectorCreatorListContent">
  <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie)">plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=discover&amp;type=movie&amp;with_crew=$INFO[ListItem.Director]&amp;with_separator=OR&amp;exclude_key=title&amp;exclude_value=$INFO[ListItem.Title]</value>
  <value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,season)">plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=discover&amp;type=tv&amp;with_crew=$INFO[Container(6001).ListItem.Property(Creator)]&amp;with_separator=OR&amp;exclude_key=title&amp;exclude_value=$INFO[ListItem.Title]</value>
</variable>
Any idea?

Thanks
Nessus

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by nessus - 2019-12-03, 01:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2