Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-04, 05:42)jurialmunkey Wrote: The service monitor will always run (unless the actual plugin is uninstalled/disabled) - what the SkinSetting does is tell the service monitor to idle and basically do nothing except occasionally check if the skinsetting was enabled.
So, this means that we don't need the Skin.SetBool(TMDbHelper.Service) anymore ?.

Another one.... when you load the video info dialog for a movie the languages info it's the one that delays the most. Even if you load the dialog for a first time all the other infos are loaded instantly the languages info they need the double time to load. Sometimes the service monitor stops when all info are loaded and it starts again to fetch only the languages info. So i guess something is not working properly there.

Other than that i didn't notice any other issues. Like i said, the service monitor works way too faster than the plugin:// details. If i spot anything else will let you know.

Thanks for adding the extra properties.

Cheers
Nessus

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by nessus - 2019-12-04, 13:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2