Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
@jurialmunkey
Yea... it's fixed. Now it works the same like all the other properties.... thanks!

(2019-12-04, 14:14)nessus Wrote: 2. If you load the video info dialog in videos section (movies or tv shows) close it, exit to home screen, go back again to videos (movies or tv shows) and load the video info dialog again for the SAME ITEM.... then all the info are empty. You need to navigate to another item so the info from the service monitor to load.
Just a minor thing about this. Like i said it's fixed but it takes about 5-7 secs to load the info and the service it shows that "IsUpdating". Either if you bring the dialog for the same item or for a different one. This happens all the time for all items when you enter the video section and you try to open the info dialog for first time it delays like that. Then all the other items they load instantly if their are cached. If you wait about 10 secs then all working fine.

I've just notice it when i extensively tested the language issue.

Thanks
Nessus

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by nessus - 2019-12-05, 11:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2