Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-07, 05:06)bsoriano Wrote: @jurialmunkey, thanks! This plugin keeps getting better and better. How does the Cast list work for the service monitor? Cast.X.Name, Cast.X.role and Cast.X.thumb? Also, would you consider adding Studio.X.Icon? I know TMDb supports it. For online items and for multi studio items, this is a good way to always display a studio logo in video info, since TMDb usually has the logo for the first studio. Thanks!

The Service Monitor will make available as a window property all properties that the detailed item provides:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Cast.1.Name)]
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Cast.1.Thumb)]
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Cast.1.Role)]

In the latest version you can also get a slash "/" separated list of first 10 cast members with:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Cast)]

Added studio logos
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Studio.1.Icon)]

You will need to refresh already cached items to get the new info.
You can refresh the cache for an item by calling the detailed item with a &refresh=True param:

For instance, inside the TMDb Helper you could use:
Code:
RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=details&type=movie&tmdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.Property(tmdb_id)]&refresh=True)
(Or you could pass &query= instead of tmdb_id if you didn't have tmdb_id).

The nuclear option is to delete simplecache.db but I don't recommend doing that unless completely necessary
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-12-07, 08:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2