Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-08, 11:57)nessus Wrote: By the way... a plugin:// path with the next aired episodes of the shows that are in local library will be nice.

I think this might be tricky because I would need to do an individual request for each show in the library - a large library would be really slow to process.

However, you can do something similar if your library is synced with your trakt account.

Trakt section provides a TV calendar function which will show all episode airing from the start date for X amount of days:
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=trakt_calendar&startdate=0&days=1&type=episode

Set &startdate= to the number of days from today that you want to start the calendar (can be negative e.g. -1 to start from yesterday)
Set &days= to the number of days you want the calendar to span.

e.g. To get episodes airing tomorrow from shows in your trakt collection use:
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=trakt_calendar&startdate=1&days=1&type=episode

e.g. To get episodes airing for the week starting from yesterday use:
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=trakt_calendar&startdate=-1&days=7&type=episode

e.g. To get episodes that aired in the last fortnight use:
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=trakt_calendar&startdate=-14&days=14&type=episode

Still a few small bugs when TMDb doesn't have info but I'm working on a fix for those.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-12-09, 13:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2