Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
@jurialmunkey 
Hello again. Still working on this and on the road i have a couple questions.

So, i am trying to eliminate the need of two video info dialogs like we used to do with extendedinfo script by getting all the info from Kodi's info labels and having the themoviedb.helper info properties as fallbacks and i have a couple issues...
1. There is no ListItem.Trailer info label in the themoviedb.helper info properties. Is this not available in the API.

2. I cant fallback the main "Play" action for the item. In movies videos section i use PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]). In widgets using eg... plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=now_playing&type=movie this is not working since the ListItem.FilenameAndPath is empty for all items even for those are available in local library. I try to you use themoviedb.helper play fuction... plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=play&tmdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.Property(tmdb_id)]&type=movie but that it's not working too. I am sure i am doing something wrong here but i cant figure what?.

Any idea?

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by nessus - 2019-12-18, 13:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2