Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-20, 22:52)jurialmunkey Wrote: Sorry I misunderstood what you were suggesting. You can already change the default action to play with the &widget=True param.
This param makes Movies|Episode = Play and TvShows = Browse Seasons.
Sorry, i missed that param. Works fine... thanks. Even better if this can be extended to open the video info dialog for any non-local item.

(2019-12-20, 22:52)jurialmunkey Wrote: Extended info merges local db info with online info. TMDbHelper is only online info, which is intentional for performance reasons and also to make it clear where the info comes from.
I totally understand. You know better then me what is the best approach from python side. I just mention the extended info results just to point out what info were missing.

(2019-12-20, 22:52)jurialmunkey Wrote: The default is always False for all boolean params (i.e. for widget, fanarttv, nextpage). The plugin only ever checks if these are set to True - if the param is omitted or set to any other value, then it will be treated as False.
(2019-12-20, 22:52)jurialmunkey Wrote: Added in latest.
All working fine... thanks.

(2019-12-20, 22:52)jurialmunkey Wrote: Cast list will be available if the detailed item is previously cached.
I am getting the cast list through Kodi's standard cast list container (id=50). Not from themoviedb.helper plugin:// path. So cashed detailed items it's not helping. Any other way?. Also the trailer option (ListItem.Trailer) it's disabled but i remember you said you will have a look at that. Refresh & My rating buttons are not so important. I will hide them anyway when the videoinfo dialog it's not opening in videos sections.

Thanks
Nessus

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by nessus - 2019-12-21, 02:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2