Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-21, 02:27)nessus Wrote: Sorry, i missed that param. Works fine... thanks. Even better if this can be extended to open the video info dialog for any non-local item.
Could be problematic for widgets inside info dialog because Action(Info) closes the info dialog if it is already open.

(2019-12-21, 02:27)nessus Wrote: I am getting the cast list through Kodi's standard cast list container (id=50). Not from themoviedb.helper plugin:// path. So cashed detailed items it's not helping. Any other way?
Ah, you're right - the cast list isn't populating from cache. Mistake on my end - should be fixed now.

(2019-12-21, 02:27)nessus Wrote: Also the trailer option (ListItem.Trailer) it's disabled but i remember you said you will have a look at that. Refresh & My rating buttons are not so important. I will hide them anyway when the videoinfo dialog it's not opening in videos sections.

Added. Should now show trailers for detailed item or in lists if detailed item is cached. Can also get with service monitor Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Trailer)

If the item was already cached, you'll need to refresh the cache for that item.
You can refresh the cache of an item by locating it in the TMDbHelper add-on browser and entering the details page. Refresh is at the bottom of the list.

You can manually refresh the cache of an item with:
Code:
RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=details&refresh=True&tmdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.Property(tmdb_id)]&type=movie)

The nuclear option is to delete simplecache.db from userdata/addon_data/simplecache but I don't recommend that.

Once I've got all the new features to a stable state and ready for an official repo update, I'll set the plugin to refresh all cached entries to ensure that everyone gets the new features.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-12-21, 06:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2