Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-22, 01:32)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-12-21, 13:27)nessus Wrote: The only info that are missing now are the media flags, eg ListItem.VideoResolution for the local items.
What about this one?
Would only be available if I merged local info with online info, which I'm avoiding. If it is something that is desperately needed, I could add a param to merge with local info but it will add additional overhead.  
I understand, but in my dialog layout i have a place holder for media flags when it's open from videos section (on movies & episodes) and that will be empty when opened from widgets. Can you add that param to test it?. My system it's not so new and powerful so i can have good picture if the additional overhead notically affects the performance.

(2019-12-22, 01:32)jurialmunkey Wrote: This method will keep a history of the paths used. Look at AZ2 for some advanced tricks that I do to add actor info page (https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...B_Info.xml) and also add paths for local items into the history by using some additional onclick actions and url encoded library nodes (https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...l#L96-L106) - though these are both advanced features that aren't necessary. The above implementation will work to replace extended info.
OΚ, I'll see what I'll do with it. Thanks a lot for the integration guide.

Now...TV Shows widgets questions:
1. The ListItem.DBID it's empty for all TMDB tv shows lists. In Trakt lists  it's working fine.
3. I always missed the trailer option for tv shows from most of the scrapers. On my surprise with your plugin shows the trailers for tv shows. The weird thing is that are available only in widgets lists. In video library are missing for all shows (cached or not) even for shows that are in one of the widgets lists. Can this be fixed.

Thanks
Nessus

P.S. I would like to thank you a lot for all your help and patience to all these messages and questions. I really appreciate it and apologize if at any point i'm get annoying or persistent.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by nessus - 2019-12-22, 13:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2