Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-22, 13:11)nessus Wrote: I understand, but in my dialog layout i have a place holder for media flags when it's open from videos section (on movies & episodes) and that will be empty when opened from widgets. Can you add that param to test it?. My system it's not so new and powerful so i can have good picture if the additional overhead notically affects the performance.
Okay, I'll add something tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

(2019-12-22, 13:11)nessus Wrote: Now...TV Shows widgets questions:
1. The ListItem.DBID it's empty for all TMDB tv shows lists. In Trakt lists  it's working fine.
3. I always missed the trailer option for tv shows from most of the scrapers. On my surprise with your plugin shows the trailers for tv shows. The weird thing is that are available only in widgets lists. In video library are missing for all shows (cached or not) even for shows that are in one of the widgets lists. Can this be fixed.

Both these work fine for me. Matching for tvshows is done on the basis of title because some scrapers don't store the imdb id. Check that the plugin language settings match your scraper language settings.

Here's an item from TMDb top rated list with trailer and dbid:

And here's the same item in library also with trailer in service monitor:
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-12-22, 15:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2