Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-23, 04:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: "videodb://tvshows/titles" - The mystery is solved! That's not a path from the plugin. Only scrapers can change values in your library.
That's the whole reason why Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Infolabel) is needed in the first place!
If I could edit listitems directly, I would.
Ok then. I will fallback the infoproperty for the trailer infolabel.

(2019-12-23, 04:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: DBID shows fine for me on trending tv shows widget.
Yea... for all the others except... "Game of Thrones". This is the only show that for some weird reason the DBID is empty. Not a big issue but i am curious why it happens only for this one. My DBID checking (in home.xml) it's working properly because like i said, in all the others it's showing fine.

(2019-12-23, 04:40)jurialmunkey Wrote: @nessus - Also, can you test latest commit. I've added an option in settings to retrieve additional details from local kodi db, so you should get codec info for dbid items with that on. Let me know if the setting is enough or if you also need a per widget param.
Well, i don't see any noticeable overhead with setting enabled. It will be nice to have a widget param for this so if the skinner wants it can work out of the box.

Thanks
Nessus

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by nessus - 2019-12-23, 12:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2