Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-24, 10:15)nessus Wrote: The TvShows = Browse Seasons action it's not working. Movies|Episode = Play it's working fine. Don't know if it was like that from the beginning or it broke after the latest commits. Can you please check it out?
You need an onclick action that closes the info dialog and opens the folderpath. Any info dialog widget with folder items, regardless of whether it is from a plugin or local library, will require a custom onclick action that closes the info dialog and then opens the folder path for it to work.

You can do that with the following action:

xml:

<onclick condition="ListItem.IsFolder">Dialog.Close(12003)</onclick>
<onclick condition="ListItem.IsFolder + Window.IsVisible(MyVideoNav.xml)">Container.Update($INFO[ListItem.FolderPath])</onclick>
<onclick condition="ListItem.IsFolder + !Window.IsVisible(MyVideoNav.xml)">ActivateWindow(videos,$INFO[ListItem.FolderPath],return)</onclick>

(2019-12-24, 10:15)nessus Wrote: EDIT: Also ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes) is empty in widgets lists. The &amp;widget=True and &amp;localdb=True param are set and working properly.

I wasn't merging any watched information, just the scraped metadata - but I can merged watched status if you like.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-12-24, 23:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2