Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-24, 23:35)jurialmunkey Wrote: You need an onclick action that closes the info dialog and opens the folderpath. Any info dialog widget with folder items, regardless of whether it is from a plugin or local library, will require a custom onclick action that closes the info dialog and then opens the folder path for it to work.
Sorry, i was not clear enough in my message. I didn't mean Browse from inside the info dialog. I meant from outside, in widget lists, when you click on an item that is in the local library....
(2019-12-20, 22:52)jurialmunkey Wrote: You can already change the default action to play with the &widget=True param. This param makes Movies|Episode = Play and TvShows = Browse Seasons.
 Didn't those were the default actions provided by the script when clicking on widget item ?

Quote:I wasn't merging any watched information, just the scraped metadata - but I can merged watched status if you like.
If it is not so much trouble i would like to have the option to show these for local items in widgets lists.

EDIT: Also ListItem.MPAA in TV Shows widgets lists it's empty for non-local library items.

Merry Christmas!!!.
My best wishes to you and your family!!!.

Thanks
Nessus

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by nessus - 2019-12-25, 02:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2