Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-25, 02:49)nessus Wrote: Sorry, i was not clear enough in my message. I didn't mean Browse from inside the info dialog. I meant from outside, in widget lists, when you click on an item that is in the local library....
Works fine for me.
Do you have target="videos" in your <content> tag? i.e. <content target="videos">

All items open in the plugin (i.e. you get the plugin's season view not the library season view) - that's the expected behaviour and something I'm not willing to override. If you're looking for a way to open the local library instead of the plugin, then you will need to add your own custom onclick:
xml:
<onclick condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow)">ActivateWindow(videos,videodb://tvshows/titles/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/,return)</onclick>

(2019-12-25, 02:49)nessus Wrote: Didn't those were the default actions provided by the script when clicking on widget item ?
Only if the widget=True param is set (or the user changes the select action setting in the addon). If you set widgets using skinshortcuts, the widget param will be automatically added to the plugin path.

(2019-12-25, 02:49)nessus Wrote: If it is not so much trouble i would like to have the option to show these for local items in widgets lists.
Local watched status is merged in latest update (only merges if the setting or param for local db info is set).

(2019-12-25, 02:49)nessus Wrote: EDIT: Also ListItem.MPAA in TV Shows widgets lists it's empty for non-local library items.
Needs to be cached - MPAA not available in standard TMDb lists without details API call.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2019-12-25, 23:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2