Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-12-31, 20:27)nessus Wrote: @jurialmunkey i am working on your way to integrate the video info and actor info. Oh man... this is a hell of hack. Is the kind of hack that i dislike in skinning. Is there not any other way to do this?... besides sualfred's script.
Yeah, it's really hacky - I've been looking for a way to make it a bit more stable but unfortunately I haven't found another way other than resorting to an extendedinfo type script such as Sualfred's.

There is a way in python to call the info dialog directly for a listitem, which looked promising - but unfortunately it puts the info dialog lists from plugins into an IsUpdating loop where they never resolve. That method treats the info dialog like a confirmation dialog that needs to be closed before the rest of the script can complete. So far I haven't found a way around it, which is frustrating because otherwise it was working really well.

(2019-12-31, 20:27)nessus Wrote: In any case there is one glitch in this way. If you accidentally click twice on RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,add_path or del_path then the custom info window it's reloading twice or triple if you click three times. Is there a way to avoid this?
I send focus back to my default control (grouplist of dialog buttons). Has the added advantage of resetting the info dialog back to its default position.

(2019-12-31, 20:27)nessus Wrote: Also, in person's info, is there way to have an infolabel with the number of items (movies & tv shows) that are in the local library?.
For individual lists, yes. In latest update $INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(numitems.dbid)] and $INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(numitems.tmdb)] will give you the number of local and online items respectively. These are also set to Container.Property(numitems.dbid/tmdb) but for some reason it isn't possible to access container properties by ID, so I've had to set them to the listitems.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2020-01-01, 09:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2