Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-01-01, 09:28)jurialmunkey Wrote: There is a way in python to call the info dialog directly for a listitem, which looked promising - but unfortunately it puts the info dialog lists from plugins into an IsUpdating loop where they never resolve. That method treats the info dialog like a confirmation dialog that needs to be closed before the rest of the script can complete. So far I haven't found a way around it, which is frustrating because otherwise it was working really well.
I understand. No problem. I will go with this atm. Keep me posted if you find a better way.

(2020-01-01, 09:28)jurialmunkey Wrote: I send focus back to my default control (grouplist of dialog buttons). Has the added advantage of resetting the info dialog back to its default position.
Can you please be more specific on this?. I mean like in arctic zephyr code example.

(2020-01-01, 09:28)jurialmunkey Wrote: For individual lists, yes. In latest update $INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(numitems.dbid)] and $INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.Property(numitems.tmdb)] will give you the number of local and online items respectively. These are also set to Container.Property(numitems.dbid/tmdb) but for some reason it isn't possible to access container properties by ID, so I've had to set them to the listitems.
I cant get these info. Which Container(ID) do you mean? I've set it to the hidden list container in custom tmdb info window but is not working while the others are working fine... eg $INFO[Container(999).ListItemAbsolute(0).Property(Born)]

EDIT: I just saw that if i set the id of the list container of eg info=stars_in_movies then the property is filled after the container is updated. Until then the property is empty. IMHO that's not proper behavior because you may want to see only the infos and not any of the lists.
Also is it possible to have total numitems.tmdb/numitems.dbid for movies or tv shows from both info=stars_in_movies and info=crew_in_movies ?

Two more questions about this...
1. Why in arctic zephyr example don't you use the actual plugin path in the <content/> tags instead of these Info_Cast_Listxx variables?. Is there a downside if i use the actual plugin path?... plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=stars_in_movies&amp;type=person&amp;tmdb_id=$INFO[Container(999).ListItemAbsolute(0).Property(tmdb_id)]&amp;extended=True

2. When i am in the custom tmdb info window and clicking on an item (movie or tv show), the video info dialog opens properly but if i go back to custom tmdb info window, but, to go out also from there i need to click/back twice to close the window. The weird thing is that if i click on item (movie or tv show) and click again on an item (movie or tv show) in the opened video info dialog, then when i go back all the way to close all the windows it works fine and it needs only one click/back. Any idea?

Thanks
Nessus

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by nessus - 2020-01-01, 14:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2