Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-01-02, 00:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: So basically, I set focus to the first list in my grouplist of lists (id="5000"), then I set focus to my grouplist of control buttons (id="300"), then I run the script.

That way everything gets set back to initial positions before the next info dialog opens.
Yes, i have seen that code, but it does not fix the issue. I've reproduce it also in AZ2. It has the same issue if you click twice or three times to a cast item or try to go back from the custom tmdb info window.

(2020-01-02, 00:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: Only possible for individual lists.
Each plugin container is its own independent instance, which means it can only access its own info. Attempting cross talk between instances will create a race condition. Plus, even if I knew which container IDs the user wants to count, it isn't possible because Kodi creates the listitems *after* the plugin code is completed - so the code is finished before the info it needs is available.
That's a bummer!. I thought that these numbers were available by the API. So this means that i cant have a single number for both info=stars_in_movies and info=crew_in_movies numbers of items?

(2020-01-02, 00:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: Do you have this condition in the hidden list?
<onfocus condition="String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.Path.Current))">Action(Back)</onfocus>

Also, because the person info isn't a dialog, you need an onback condition in your controls to replicate the del_path onunload condition:
<onback condition="!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.Path.Current))">RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,del_path,call_id=1137)</onback>
Yes i do... in both. The weird thing is that if you go to a second or third level of clicking an item then going back works fine until the custom person info window closes.

EDIT: Also gender info is missing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by nessus - 2020-01-02, 02:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2