Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-01-03, 13:25)bsoriano Wrote: @jurialmunkey, this is great, thanks! So if I understand correctly, now there is no need for the intermediate window that calls the window that used to have the person info, correct?

Now it is just the custom window and dialog video info.

Also, no need for the previous on back actions in the video info widget lists, correct?

Finally, I do not need to do any del_path or reset_path actions anywhere, correct?

When you have a chance, please confirm so I know how to modify my existing code. Thanks.

Yep, correct on all accounts.

Make sure that you remove all the onback, del_path, reset_path, Dialog.Close() etc. commands as they will mess with the window manager.

EDIT: Also, you will need to use direct plugin paths for the lists in person info now. e.g. you can't use <content>Container(9999).ListItemAbsolute(1).FolderPath</content> anymore for the Cast in Movies list - instead, you will need to use <content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=stars_in_movies&amp;type=person&amp;tmdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.Property(tmdb_id)]</content>

See the wiki for the paths:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...ts-Related
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2020-01-03, 13:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2