Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-01-06, 15:23)jurialmunkey Wrote: If you're setting focus to another control first, I honestly don't understand how you have enough time to click twice (let alone three times!). I tried to double click as fast as I possible could and my second click always hits the control I sent focus to onclick rather than my list.

If you click multiple times on any onclick action, the command is going to activate multiple times no matter what it is -- there's not much I can do about that other than say don't do that...
I am not setting the focus in any other control. I am just running the call_auto= method with the add_query= from the <onright /> tag of Kodi's standard cast list container. And yes, there is enough time to press right 2-3 even 4 times since the script delays about 4-5 seconds to start by closing the video info dialog.
Anyway, if it's not something that can be handle/fixed by the script then no problem. Not a biggie. I was just reporting it as a not proper behavior.

(2020-01-06, 15:23)jurialmunkey Wrote: Try latest. You should now get some window properties
EDIT: I've now moved these to infolabels attached to the detailed item instead:
xml:

$INFO[ListItem.Property(NumItems.DBID.Movies)]
$INFO[ListItem.Property(NumItems.DBID.TvShows)]
$INFO[ListItem.Property(NumItems.DBID.Episodes)]
$INFO[ListItem.Property(NumItems.DBID.Total)]
$INFO[ListItem.Property(NumItems.TMDB.Cast)]
$INFO[ListItem.Property(NumItems.TMDB.Crew)]
$INFO[ListItem.Property(NumItems.TMDB.Total)]
$INFO[ListItem.Property(NumItems.TMDB.Movies.Cast)]
$INFO[ListItem.Property(NumItems.TMDB.Movies.Crew)]
$INFO[ListItem.Property(NumItems.TMDB.Movies.Total)]
$INFO[ListItem.Property(NumItems.TMDB.TvShows.Cast)]
$INFO[ListItem.Property(NumItems.TMDB.TvShows.Crew)]
$INFO[ListItem.Property(NumItems.TMDB.TvShows.Total)]

DBID properties are the number of items returned by JSON-RPC from kodi library where person name matches either actor, writer or director. "NumItems.DBID" is the combined total. Note that Episodes seem to only be counted if the person is a guest star, not a regular cast member. For instance, when I looked up Alec Baldwin, I got hardly any episodes despite having the entire 30 Rock box set scanned to my library. Whereas I got a lot of episodes for Elizabeth Banks as she was a guest star for a couple of seasons.

The results from TMDb are the Total Number of the Item returned -- so this number will also include items in your library. This is the best I can do without iterating through every item and checking it individually.

I haven't tested this on a lower powered system yet, so please let me know how it fairs performance wise. Seems fine on my laptop but that's relatively powerful compared to most htpc boxes.
Thanks a lot for this. It's working fine. The info is available the same as all the others. No performance issues.

Only one question about this...
Shouldn't the number of $INFO[ListItem.Property(NumItems.TMDB.Movies.Total)] be the same as the total number of the two plugin:// paths from info=stars_in_movies  & info=crew_in_movies?... or it's a different thing?. The same question of course applies for tv shows.

Thanks
Nessus

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by nessus - 2020-01-07, 13:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2