Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-01-07, 13:21)nessus Wrote: I am not setting the focus in any other control. I am just running the call_auto= method with the add_query= from the <onright /> tag of Kodi's standard cast list container. And yes, there is enough time to press right 2-3 even 4 times since the script delays about 4-5 seconds to start by closing the video info dialog.
Yeah, it's difficult to manage as there isn't really anyway to talk *between* separate script instances other than setting a window property, which can sometimes lag and so doesn't help for multiple runscripts in quick succession.

With that said, can you test latest version? I've added some additional checks which, from my testing, seems to alleviate the issue -- With the new checks, I actually wasn't able to recreate the issue anymore (but theoretically it is still possible and my laptop might just be beating me for processing speed).

(2020-01-07, 13:21)nessus Wrote: Only one question about this...
Shouldn't the number of $INFO[ListItem.Property(NumItems.TMDB.Movies.Total)] be the same as the total number of the two plugin:// paths from info=stars_in_movies  & info=crew_in_movies?... or it's a different thing?. The same question of course applies for tv shows.

No, because with the plugin:// paths numitems.tmdb = container.numitems - numitems.dbid
It's done this way since you can already get the total for a plugin:// path by using $INFO[Container(ID).NumItems]

I don't use this method for detailed item because it requires individually checking if each item is in the library (which adds overhead). For plugin paths, I'm already checking DBID anyway, so no additional overhead there.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2020-01-08, 00:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2