Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-01-11, 12:16)nessus Wrote: @jurialmunkey 
I am using the bellow plugin path as widget from skin shortcuts.... plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=popular&amp;type=person&amp;widget=True and i would like <oninfo/> to show the info for each person. I've try the call_auto method with add_path= param (since this is a TMDB Helper list) but the Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.Path.Current)  its empty. Also tried the add_query= param but also not working.

Is there a way to show the actor info dialog from outside the video info dialog?. This would be useful so it can be called also from actors section in videos windows.

Thanks
Nessus

Kodi doesn't allow you to override <oninfo> for containers filled with dynamic content paths. It's not just my script -- you won't be able to do any <oninfo> command from a widget (e.g. try <oninfo>ActivateWindow(settings)</oninfo> and it won't work).

You can only control the <onclick> action for widgets. Both add_query= and add_path= work for me as onclick
Code:
<onclick>RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,add_query=$INFO[ListItem.Label],type=person,call_auto=1190)</onclick>
Code:
<onclick>RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,add_path=$INFO[ListItem.FolderPath],call_auto=1190)</onclick>
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2020-01-11, 14:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2