Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-01-13, 02:22)nessus Wrote: @jurialmunkey 
Question: In widgets, i am using the ListItem.Art(landscape) in same cases with the fallback to fanart. For some reason this is empty for the skin's provided widgets (via skin shortcuts select dialog widgets) from TMDB helper addon even if the &localdb=True is there in the plugin:// path. The weird thing is that this it shows fine if i select the same list via the TMDB helper addon lists!!!. I mean...

EMPTY == When i select "Popular Movies" list provided by Bello through the overrides.xml (skin shortcuts select dialog widgets>(Bello)Movies Widgets>Popular Movies

FILLED == When i select "Popular Movies" list through actual addon's lists (skin shortcuts select dialog widgets>video addons>thmdb helper>movies>Popular

... and this is my plugin:// path in overrides.xml...
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=popular&type=movie&widget=True&localdb=True

Any idea?
I don't get additional artwork from kodidb - only poster/fanart.

You probably have fanart TV option enabled in tmdb settings but not the widget option - so that's why you would be getting landscape in library only.

I'll look at adding other artwork types from kodidb.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2020-01-13, 04:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2