Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-02-15, 20:52)nessus Wrote: @jurialmunkey Hi there... again.

I would to ask you for an addition, if it's possible, in the addon's provided widgets lists. I was using a widget list provided by Marcel's script.skin.helper.widgets which was a list of all the Next Aired episodes for TV Shows that are in the library. Is it possible to get that kind list with the TMDB helper?

Thanks
Nessus
I think you asked about this before.

Short answer is only with a trakt account.

Skinhelper is integrated with next aired script (which is no longer maintained afaik). I would essentially need to recreate the next aired script - have something which scans the library for shows on a regular basis and then maintain a cached database of next aired dates.

Really it is something for a separate script. Maintaining a local db is not really what this plugin is about - whilst I do cache some results, everything should work live without needing previously cached details. It's not possible to do next aired live because you would need to make requests for every single show in your library, which would take a long time.

If you have a trakt account, the plugin has a trakt calendar section.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2020-02-15, 22:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2