Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-02-19, 10:37)nessus Wrote:
(2020-02-19, 03:26)jurialmunkey Wrote: Ah, yeah I'm not sure how I missed that about service monitor. It's the year matching issue again (first season matches tvshow year but rest don't of course). Should be fixed now.

Air time / date etc. work fine for me. They rely on Trakt having info for that episode though. If it isn't working for any shows at all (I had a couple it didn't get info for, but majority did) then can you get me debug log. 
All good now. I wasn't getting any info because i was using the wrong path for the list. With the following path everything working fine...
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=library_nextaired&type=episode&startdate=0&days=365&widget=True&localdb=True

One last small thing is the date and the time format not following the system format...

If is not so much trouble it will be nice to have these in system's format. Other than that everything else are working fine and thank you very much for this nice addition.

Cheers
Nessus

Okay should now follow system region format.
ListItem.Premiered will be in short date format
ListItem.Property(air_date) will be in long date format
ListItem.Property(air_time) will be in time format without seconds
ListItem.Property(air_day) will be the day of week
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2020-02-19, 15:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2