Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-02-21, 01:09)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-02-21, 01:01)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-02-21, 00:24)bsoriano Wrote: @jurialmunkey , unfortunately, it is not.  I even deleted simplecache.db to ensure that nothing was cached.  I am still getting yesterday's shows for today.

Regards,

Bart
It's working correctly for me now but I may just be lucky in terms of timezones.

By yesterday's shows do you mean the date in ListItem.Premiered is showing yesterday's date? Or do you mean the date being shown correctly matches today's date but it should actually be yesterday's date?

Basically I'm trying to figure out if the issue you are encountering is with the date conversion (i.e. dates/times being converted to the wrong values) or filtering method (i.e. dates/times are correct but items are not in the correct folder).

@jurialmunkey, if I select Today, I get shows with air date of 19/2/2020. They are the correct shows for that date.

Regards,

Bart

Okay, I think I may have finally fixed the issue (I hope!). Can you test and confirm?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2020-02-21, 09:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2