Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-02-28, 17:34)xpronic Wrote: @jurialmunkey, debug log from latest git version. Still isn't picking up Outmatched, is it a problem with the tmdb scraper I'm using, should I rescan everything using the tvdb scraper?

Hmmm. This is so odd. I can see you attempt to play Gotham, The Flash, and Marvel Agents of SHIELD - but no Outmatched. Not even an attempt to play is showing, which is really really odd.

No need to re-scan your library, as the plugin is not even getting to the point of running the player function let alone looking for the correct file. (Plus TMDb is better than TVDb for the purposes here anyway since I'm also using TMDb data). It's really weird because the player method doesn't appear to even be called by Kodi at all.

Can you download latest git version and we'll try again. Also, can you turn on Kodi's debug logging?
Settings > System > Logging > Enable debug logging

I'm beginning to suspect it might be some weird Kodi bug rather than something wrong with my plugin.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2020-02-29, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2