Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-02-23, 00:45)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-02-22, 17:00)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-02-22, 16:12)jurialmunkey Wrote: Yeah Better Call Saul is not matching with your library.

Most likely the year matching issue. Latest master version has matching without year - probably better to get the occasional false positive than to miss shows.

If it still doesn't work, then there's nothing I can do about it because it means the title in your library doesn't match the title on trakt. 
@jurialmunkey , thanks!! Now I get ll of the shows, including Better Call Saul. Smile

For some days there is an N/A episode shown.  I guess there is something in trakt.tv that does not match anything in tmdb? If this is not something you want to look into, no worries.  I can live with that, now I can use this as a widget daily.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Bart
Either TMDb is lagging behind in its syncing with TVDb and so doesn't have the info yet, or Trakt doesn't have a TMDb ID for that show so the look-up is failing.

I've added some basic fallback info from Trakt and a double-checks that Trakt has the TMDB ID
Can you test latest master and see if it helps with the missing info?

@bsoriano - Did you get a chance to test these changes and see if you were no longer getting the N/A?

Also, I saw in the embuary info thread that you were thinking about replicating Next Aired.
Here's how I've achieved that using TMDbHelper in a Custom Window:
ListItem.Property(widget) contains the day name.

xml:

<include content="DialogVideoInfo_WidgetGroupList">
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Yesterday">
<param name="id" value="5000" />
<param name="label" value="Yesterday" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=-1&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Today">
<param name="id" value="5001" />
<param name="label" value="Today" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=0&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Tomorrow">
<param name="id" value="5002" />
<param name="label" value="Tomorrow" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=1&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Day3">
<param name="id" value="5003" />
<param name="label" value="$INFO[Container(5003).ListItem.Property(widget)]" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=2&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Day4">
<param name="id" value="5004" />
<param name="label" value="$INFO[Container(5004).ListItem.Property(widget)]" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=3&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Day5">
<param name="id" value="5005" />
<param name="label" value="$INFO[Container(5005).ListItem.Property(widget)]" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=4&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Day6">
<param name="id" value="5006" />
<param name="label" value="$INFO[Container(5006).ListItem.Property(widget)]" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=5&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Day7">
<param name="id" value="5007" />
<param name="label" value="$INFO[Container(5007).ListItem.Property(widget)]" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=6&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
<include content="Info_Widget_Poster" description="Day8">
<param name="id" value="5008" />
<param name="label" value="$INFO[Container(5008).ListItem.Property(widget)]" />
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&amp;startdate=7&amp;days=1&amp;widget=True&amp;type=episode</content>
</include>
</include>
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2020-03-02, 11:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2