Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-04-11, 18:39)nessus Wrote: Hey @jurialmunkey 

Currently, i am using the Kodi's standard container (id=50) to show the cast list in the video infodialog. This causes the list to be empty until and item is cached. 
How can i show the cast list even if the item is not cached yet. I mean, all the other info like director, writer, genre etc. are showing fine after some seconds but the
cast list it shows only after a reload of the skin or restarting Kodi. I've checked the AZ2 and the cast list it shows fine for all items, cached or not so i am guessing is possible.

Thanks
Nessus

You can use a separate list that pulls online cast info with the following content path. If it's not from TMDbHelper then you will need to use query= or imdb_id= instead of the tmdb_id.
<content>plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=cast&amp;type=movie&amp;tmdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.Property(tmdb_id)]</content>

And only show it if:
<visible>Integer.IsEqual(Container(50).NumItems,0) + !Container(50).IsUpdating</visible>
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2020-04-12, 06:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2