Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-05-08, 12:27)nessus Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey 
Somewhere in the last month commits it's been a change about returning back to video info when you close the dialog as person info.
I mean... open the video info of an item > go to cast list > open the actor info > close dialog > then... it opens again video info dialog.
This is fine when you open the dialog from movies or tvshows but if you try to open the person's (actor or director) info from actors or directors section (videodb://movies/directors/ or videodb://movies/actors/) then this creates a loop on opening the person's info again and again.

Is there way to avoid this ?

Thanks
Nessus

If you add ,return to the Runscript command then it will prevent the last window in the stack calling Info.
e.g.
<oninfo condition="Container.Content(actors) | Container.Content(directors)">RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,add_query=$INFO[Container.ListItem.Label],type=person,call_auto=1190,return)</oninfo>

I'm looking to find a better approach overall to reopening the first info dialog (at the moment it just simulates the user pressing Info) - but for the time being, adding return to the runscript command will deal with the issue.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2020-05-09, 02:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2