Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2020-10-19, 20:14)pkscout Wrote:
(2020-10-18, 06:05)jurialmunkey Wrote: Ah, I knew there was some other breaking change that needed to be done for Matrix. Updated the matrix branch to now use LOGINFO instead.

I wonder if the hang on quit will happen with the refactored version. I had this issue previously on occasion using even Leia but I haven't had it since the refactor (but also I haven't tested the new version on Matrix obviously...).

I really need to get my portable Matrix install updated so that I can run through some testing.

I checked with the updated Matrix refactor code, and it still hangs my setup at quit. Again, that could be my setup, but for completeness, here's a log. I made sure to enable debug logging both in Kodi and the helper addon too.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ucepulunil.kodi

Usually debug log isn't that helpful for hangs/crashes but this part is a bit weird:
Code:
Infobool '!string.isempty(listitem.property(tmdbhelper.context.artwork))' still used by 3 instances

That's the condition for the context menu. Probably is nothing but can you try disabling the context menu in the addon.xml, restart Kodi and see if that helps?
Just delete out this part:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...ml#L17-L40

If that's not the culprit, I'd be interested to know if it's the service monitor which can be completely disabled by taking this line out of addon.xml and restarting Kodi
Code:
<extension point="xbmc.service" library="service.py" />

If we can narrow down what part is causing the hang that will help a lot.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2020-10-20, 23:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2