Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2021-01-09, 15:12)extremeaudio Wrote:
(2021-01-04, 17:48)extremeaudio Wrote:
(2021-01-04, 01:48)jurialmunkey Wrote:
Oh, just saw that section, that's excellent!  So does it update only at the fixed time, or can it be set to auto update every time kodi starts? Right now I tried setting a time at which TMDB should check with Trakt for an update to 9 am. But when I switched on my box at 905 am, it seems to have skipped the scheduled update. Guess kodi needs to be running at the time of the scheduled update. A manual "update library now" fetched the missing titles from the list just fine.

Any help with this? It seems like I have to manually trigger an update most of the times!

Another thing I noticed; I have created a list which keeps getting updated on trakt when new movies are released. But when I go into this list from tmdb helper it does not sort it by recently added until I choose the "browse sorted list" option, select "date added" and view it. Is there a way to make this default?

Trakt API returns a "X-Sort-By" header which TMDbH uses to determine how to sort the list (the sorting from context menu overrides this header). This sort header matches the list's default sort method. However, you can't change default sort if you aren't the owner of a list (you can only change applied sorting on the website if it is just a liked list).

If you own the list, you can change sorting by opening the list on the trakt website. Click the pencil "edit" icon and change the default sort for the list. Note that changing the sorting directly on the list doesn't change the default sort, you need to click the edit list icon to change it.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2021-01-30, 01:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2