Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2021-01-19, 18:13)bsoriano Wrote: @jurialmunkey , happy new year!

Did something change with the "library_nextaired" function? Does it use trakt only now? Also, how do I get the tv station (network) that the episode is airing in? Before I used ListItem.Property(Studio.1.Name), but now it seems that returns the production company for the tv show, not the tv station that the show airs in.  By the way, I could not find in the wiki the documentation regarding the "library_nextaired" function.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Sorry for the slow reply - work has been so busy last few weeks.

I think library_nextaired always relied on Trakt for the calendar data as far as I remember (but I could be wrong). The actual end data about the item comes from TMDb, but the data used to determine the calendar range comes from Trakt. You don't need a Trakt account though - I use their standard release calendar.

What specific documentation are you looking for on library_nextaired? It should work the same as it has always.

Yeah I've noticed the networks/studios being mixed together for tvshows recently. I think I mucked something up with the data mapping for those after the v4 updates. I'll try and get it fixed soon!
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2021-01-30, 01:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2