Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
Hi @jurialmunkey i have a strange behaviour on home menu, which is using skinshortcuts to show widgets. Whenever I start and stop a movie from a widget, the tmdbhelper dialog box appears afterwards where I can select a player. This affacts for me only the tmdbhelper widget content like "movies -> popular". 

Here is a detailed description:
(2021-03-03, 00:28)gotslack Wrote: This issue is easily reproducible:
1. I started with an empty/clean Kodi 19 on Windows, nothing in AppData\Roaming\Kodi.
2. Installed TMDBHelper from Jurial's repo, installed this skin from your repo, installed Youtube addon from Kodi Official repo.
3. I made no changes to settings on TMDBHelper. I added my api keys to Youtube so it could playback video. I added a widget to the home screen for TMDBHelpr > Movies > Popular.
4. Arrowed up to the widget I created and clicked enter on the first movie in the widget. On the Choose Action dialog I picked play with Youtube.
5. Youtube started video playback of trailer. I hit enter, clicked the stop button on  the OSD, it went back to the home screen.
6. On the home screen, the busy icon animation ran and said loading content, then the Choose Action dialog box popped back up again as if I had hit enter on the widget to select a movie. No key on the keyboard had been touched since I clicked stop on the OSD.

I was able to relate the behavior to the following hidden-lists code in home.xml:

xml:
<control type="list" id="44023">
    <visible>ListItem.IsCollection</visible>
    <top>-3000</top>
    <left>-3000</left>
    <width>1</width>
    <height>1</height>
    <itemlayout/>
    <focusedlayout/>
    <content>videodb://movies/sets/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/?setid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]</content>
</control>
<control type="list" id="44022">
    <visible>String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,album)</visible>
    <top>-3000</top>
    <left>-3000</left>
    <width>1</width>
    <height>1</height>
    <itemlayout/>
    <focusedlayout/>
    <content>$INFO[ListItem.FolderPath]</content>
</control>

With this, i get information about albums and sets (number of titles and movies in a set) from the focused widget-item. If i am not using these hidden lists, everything is fine. I was able to recreate this behavior on other skins by adding the hidden-lists to home.xml. 

Do you have any idea what could cause this behavior? Maybe im doing something wrong with my lists.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by beatmasterrs - 2021-03-03, 16:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2