Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2021-03-03, 16:42)beatmasterrs Wrote: With this, i get information about albums and sets (number of titles and movies in a set) from the focused widget-item. If i am not using these hidden lists, everything is fine. I was able to recreate this behavior on other skins by adding the hidden-lists to home.xml. 

Do you have any idea what could cause this behavior? Maybe im doing something wrong with my lists.

It will be the ListItem.FolderPath in the list content. For TMDbH the folderpath of the item is going to be the play route of the plugin. So when Kodi tries to open that path as the content it will call that plugin path route. There's likely a slight delay in the visible condition updating where the container is momentarily visible at the point that FolderPath changes.

I haven't tested but you might have more success using a variable for the content path because it should force the variable condition to validate first before passing the value back to the content:
php:

<content>$VAR[MyPathVar]</content>

php:

<variable name="MyPathVar">
<value condition="ListItem.IsFolder + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,album)">$INFO[ListItem.FolderPath]</value>
</variable>

Also, you should use ListItem.IsFolder to make sure that the path actually is a folder and not an action.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2021-03-06, 03:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2