Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2021-09-25, 21:38)jdig4240 Wrote: Hello Jurial. I see you have 2 options in TMDBH settings to select the action when you click something, theres Play, and Browse. Can you add an option to open Info also? So it will open the Information screen by default? I know you can set it Kodi wide, but I would only like it to be only in TMDBH.
Not allowed. Info is an action (like select or back or a direction etc) and plugins aren't allowed to override keymaps.

The reason it's possible to change between play/browse is because that just changes the plugin folderpath attached to the item which the select command will open (if default kodi select action is select). it doesn't override the select command itself - whereas changing it to do action(info) would be overriding the command itself, basically like the plugin hijacking your enter key and making it press "i" instead. And that's not permitted.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2021-09-26, 14:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2