Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2021-10-08, 09:52)Quihico Wrote: So I was wondering if it is possible to edit the value of a key in place? ( in this case replace ": " with " - ")
[...]
Found the answer to question 1:
yes, it is possible the regular regex way:
python:
{title}.replace(': ',' - ')

This won't work. You can't run a function such as .replace() inside a string. There's no regex for re.match that will replace characters.

I'll have a think about the best way to allow substitutions but at the moment it isn't possible.

(2021-10-08, 09:52)Quihico Wrote: Is it possible to set a specific player for a specific tvshow (or movie) and that tvshow (or movie) only?
If so: how exactly?
If not: is that a feature you would consider adding?
Not currently, but it is something that I plan to add eventually.
See github for more discussion on this and other similar features: https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...issues/401

(2021-10-08, 09:52)Quihico Wrote: 3: Do you accept submissions for new players to be added to the builtin ones in TheMovieBHelper?
If so: can I just do a PR to the github repo?

Yes definitely! PRs on github are great.

Only caveat is that the players must not be for banned addons (i.e. no piracy addons). Both the ones you mentioned should be fine though. Retrospect is on the official repo, so it is definitely okay. And it looks like Videoland is a normal streaming service similar to Netflix, so it'd be okay too.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2021-10-09, 14:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2