Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2021-10-08, 22:11)bsoriano Wrote: With the latest version from GitHub of the addon, I am having an issue when doing a query for a person when the string passed has multiple people separated by / .
As far as I understand (and it was working correctly before), tmdb helper is supposed to present me with a select dialog so that I can choose which of the items separated by / to do the query with.  

Nothing has changed in this area recently, so it isn't any change on my part. The add_query function never split strings (at least not since last year's v4 rewrite). The add_query function only prompts the user if it finds multiple actors with the same name as the query - it doesn't split the query string itself. You were probably splitting the string using some other function.

However, pretty simple to add, so I've added a splitter for add_query in v4.4.8 on github. No changes to the runscript command necessary - it will now simply split the string if the " / " character is present and then prompt the user to select from the choices.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2021-10-09, 14:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2