Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2021-10-23, 10:39)roidy Wrote: @jurialmunkey I know using nextaired I can get future episodes for all shows in my library but is there a way to get future episodes for just one show?
If you only want the first next aired episode, you can use the ListItem.Property(Next_Aired.xxxxx) properties (equivalents also go into the service lookup tmdbhelper.listitem window properties). You can get thumb, plot, name, season, episode https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...w-specific

If you want to use the next aired calendar but only show items from one particular tvshow you can use filter params: https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...parameters
EDIT: Just tested and this works well:
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=library_nextaired&startdate=0&days=14&filter_key=tvshowtitle&filter_value=Succession&nextpage=False)
Replace "Succession" in filter_value= with the tvshow infolabel (it's just the show I tested with since it's in my library and currently airing). You can use something like filter_value=$INFO[Container(ID).ListItem.TvShowtitle] if you want to base it off another list.

You'll want to use nextpage=False because the filter won't carry over to the next page. Note filter is only applied to current page, so it will only get items that are on the first page of the unfiltered list.

There's no specific method for retrieving a single show as list because I've never really found a circumstance where I'd need more than the first next unaired item and also generally tmdb data beyond that is often patchy.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2021-10-24, 02:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2