Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2021-12-30, 10:24)beatmasterrs Wrote: @jurialmunkey Could you please check if Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Set.NumItems) returns the correct values? For me, the value is always one number below the real value. E.g. "Hangover" set shows only 2 items instead of 3, "Jurassic Park" set shows 5 instead of 6. Thank you Smile

Ah yep, you're right. I forgot to force the enumerator to start at 1 rather than 0 when generating the set properties, so all the positions will be off by one -- e.g. what you'd expect to be Set.1.Title would actually be Set.0.Title, which means the count is also off by one.

I don't use sets normally but I'm surprised no-one else has noticed until now!

latest (V4.4.47) on github should fix it. You may need to refresh the TMDb Cache and restart Kodi for the details to update (TMDbHelper Settings > Expert > Delete cache > Delete TMDb Cache).

Also, FYI, TMDb is currently having some issues with Collections not returning any parts for some users, so if you now get no set details at all, that'd be why
https://www.themoviedb.org/talk/61d034ad...fe2?page=1
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2022-01-02, 02:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2