Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2022-06-04, 19:22)Obsidian1 Wrote: Thank you for such a prompt response! I've searched for "extrafanart support" per your suggestion.  But, my searches for extrafanart support have turned up nothing that makes any sense to me.  Maybe it's because: 1) I'm still new to Kodi, or 2) I'm not searching for the item properly?...Could you please point me to where I can find extrafanart support?  That would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Ah sorry I misremembered how extrafanart works in Matrix. It still needs local files but it no longer uses the extrafanart folder.

You need to have your movies/tvshows in individual folders, then in each of movie/show folder you add "fanart1.jpg" "fanart2.jpg" etc. If you then rescape the item (e.g. go to info and choose refresh) then those artworks you added should be there.

Obviously you won't want to do that manually if you have a large library, so there's a tool to download automatically: Artwork Dump
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=360078

If you install Artwork Dump using the instructions in that thread, then you can open its settings and enable the "Add additional 'fanart' from available scraper results" option and set it to however many extrafanart you want (Artwork Dump will appear under Program Add-ons). Then if you run Artwork Dump it will give an option to scan your existing video library. Doing that will get it to download all the artwork types you specified to the individual movie/show folders. Then you can rescrape your library and should get those new artwork types added.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2022-06-05, 05:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2