Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2023-03-24, 18:25)beatmasterrs Wrote: The creative common license logo is optional, if the license text is shown. But if i dont include an image control with id 9905, no wiki infos are shown?

The CC icon is optional in terms of Wikipedia's licensing requirements but the script itself still needs the image control 9905 ID to exist so that it doesn't raise an exception when generating the window.

If you don't want to display the CC icon, adding the image control but placing it offscreen or using a "<visible>false</visible>" tag should work.

(2023-03-24, 18:25)beatmasterrs Wrote: I've tried to use another color for the wiki links. When i set a skin string (the code example from the tmdbhelper wiki) e.g.

xml:

<onload>Skin.SetString(TMDbHelper.Wikipedia.Format.Link,{})</onload>

Your code looks correct for changing the link colour and works for me (despite the forum using the color tags rather than displaying it as part of the code! but I can see it when I quote it)

What version of TMDbHelper are you using? Note this feature is only available on Nexus 5.1.8+ which is currently not available in releases (you have to download the code directly from the nexus branch on github to use this feature) -- 5.1.8 will be released tomorrow as a proper release on my repo.

Also note that you must set the link colour skinstring *before* you open the scripted window. You can't change the colour after it is open.

(2023-03-24, 18:25)beatmasterrs Wrote: Do you already know when version 5 of your addon will be available in the official repo?

Been a bit busy with work lately but hopefully should be submitting it soon. The big feature with the module imports from MoojMidge was what I was waiting on to include and now that's in I'll be able to submit an update for Nexus. It's going to be a big change, so I'm not certain how long it will take for a review (last version update took more than 6 months after submitting to get it reviewed for official repo, so I've been a bit hesitant).
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2023-03-25, 06:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2