Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2023-03-30, 18:56)nessus Wrote: So, if understand correctly... if i completely remove the SetProperty(TMDbHelper.WidgetContainer,WIDGET_ID,Home) from Startup window, i will still get the info properties in my home widgets container... correct?. Or is there any other way using the TMDbHelper.Service method to get the info properties in MyVideoNav and keep the TMDbHelper.WidgetContainer.ID property?

There's a few ways you can do it and it really depends on the use case.

If you use a single ID for all your widgets then simply set it onload and clear onunload in Home.xml
xml:

<onload>SetProperty(TMDbHelper.WidgetContainer,WIDGET_ID,Home)</onload>
<onunload>ClearProperty(TMDbHelper.WidgetContainer,Home)</onunload>

Alternatively, the way I use it with multiple widgets is to set the property when the widget itself gains focus and then I use onunload in Home.xml to clear the property when leaving the home screen.
e.g.
xml:

<control type="list" id="301">
<onfocus>SetProperty(TMDbHelper.WidgetContainer,301,Home)</onfocus>
[...]
</control>
<control type="list" id="302">
<onfocus>SetProperty(TMDbHelper.WidgetContainer,302,Home)</onfocus>
[...]
</control>
etc.

(2023-03-30, 18:56)nessus Wrote: Are you planning to submit v5+ to the official repo any time soon?

Was actually planning to submit last month but hit a bit of a busy patch of work so will submit in a few weeks once I'm working less intense hours. Last time I submitted an update it took several months to get someone to review so I'm not sure how long it will take once I submit it though.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2023-03-31, 03:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2