Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2023-06-27, 22:03)Sea Wolfe Wrote: They (Trakt) recently changed the  "Recommended" User List to "Favorites" on their website (still shows as "Recommended" on some Apps). 

Is this list accessible through the API, so it can be displayed under "Your Lists" in TMDBhelper?

When you "Add to Favorites" (vs the old "Recommend") Trakt allows you to save a "Note/Comment." 
If this list can be shown in TMDBhelper, would it be possible for this note/comment to be displayed?

If this sound like something that could be possible, I'll request it on Github.  I just wanted to gauge the feasibility.

Yeah it looks like favourites is available via the API. I never realised that they made it separate from the recommendations sync because I've always had a personal recommendations list anyway. That "recommendations" feature was short-lived.

Yes please open an issue on github

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed to add it fairly easily. It's mostly exactly the same as the old recommendations endpoint so wasn't too difficult to reconfigure.
Should now display under Trakt as "Movies Favourites" and "TV Shows Favourites"

Skins can get the notes using ListItem.Property(trakt_notes)
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2023-06-28, 03:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2