Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2023-07-04, 00:51)Sea Wolfe Wrote: @jurialmunkey

Another Trakt question:

"Your in-Progress TV Shows" from Trakt via TMDBhelper, I can see several shows with Seasons that have just returned, showing up on the Trakt Website, and through Trakt mobile Apps.  But these don't (yet) show up through TMDBHelper in Kodi.  Is this just another case of TMDBHelper pulling from the Trakt cache through the API, and I have to wait for whenever that cache gets updated next?

TIA

Yeah, that'll be a caching issue. How long are we talking though? Because it shouldn't be more than a day at very max (but shouldn't even be that long). The sync list is based on watched status, so sometimes watching something (i.e. update watched status on Trakt) can force it to refresh quicker.

If you haven't already, I recommend enabling "TMDbHelper Settings > Widgets > Next episodes checks calendar" as that will get you more accurate results for new episodes in these "next up" type lists. It was added because the sync list used for calculating In-Progress can often lag quite a bit for updating new episode details.

With the above setting enabled, I've never really had any issues with new episodes not showing up. I use the "In-Progress", "Next Episodes" and "Still to Watch" lists as homescreen widgets on my loungeroom setup, so these get used daily in my household and it would definitely get noticed if new episodes weren't showing up.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2023-07-04, 05:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2