Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2023-11-09, 18:17)junitodx Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey,

When I check what add-ons have updates available, TMDB Helper comes up. I check what version I have, and it says 5.2.0~nexus however when I select to update it, I get the below error.

2023-11-09 11:11:56.553 T:3019    error <general>: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.themoviedb.helper]: The dependency on script.module.jurialmunkey version 0.1.13 could not be satisfied.
2023-11-09 11:12:08.275 T:3019    error <general>: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.themoviedb.helper]: The dependency on script.module.jurialmunkey version 0.1.13 could not be satisfied.

Thanks in advance

Then update the module... The error literally has the issue listed. You do not have a high enough version of script.module.jurialmunkey installed. This module is available on my repo but you must enable the Kodi setting to allow official addons to update from other repos for it to install automatically.

If you do not want to enable that setting, then you must install it manually via zip.

Also, if you have previously installed it manually, then you must go to the module in the addon browser and choose versions and select the one from my repo to allow it to track updates from my repo again.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2023-11-10, 07:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2