Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2024-03-09, 14:59)kittmaster Wrote: I removed the Onclicks, now when I press the button, the screen just closes and I'm back to the main page with all the movies showing.

Because as I mentioned above, this is not valid for an item not from TMDbHelper
Code:

<value condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie)">RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,add_path=$INFO[ListItem.FolderPath])</value

You can only use add_path for TMDbHelper items. Otherwise you need to query the lookup using add_query instead. Additionally, as per the wiki, you can use other lookup params for e.g. imdb_id or year to help narrow the query down so that you do not need to select a match.

(2024-03-07, 16:02)kittmaster Wrote: So I have to "select" from the ones I want, I'm sure that is what the query is doing. My expectation was, I already have the movie in focus (where I could hit play), I am looking for it to retrieve from TMDB is to plug in the known TMDB as it is already known in my database, use that number ID, go to TMDB and get the "title" and return it.

Specify additional lookup params to narrow down the query results as I mentioned before -- tmdb_id= can be passed as an additional param alongside add_query to get an exact match.
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...parameters
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by jurialmunkey - 2024-03-09, 16:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2