Release script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother
@mardukL
@sualfred

Can I ask you why this script with the button (in the skin estuary "Extended info") only works in the video library and not in other addons like TheMovieDb Helper, instead it always works in the context menu?

How is it possible to enable this script to make it work via button also in the other addons?
(by modifying the xml file, relating to the skin estuary, in the "Extended info" button section)

xml:
<include content="InfoDialogButton">
    <param name="id" value="101" />
    <param name="icon" value="icons/infodialogs/info.png" />
    <param name="label" value="$LOCALIZE[31034]" />
    <param name="onclick_1_condition" value="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,movie)" />
    <param name="onclick_1" value="RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=movie,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])" />
    <param name="onclick_2_condition" value="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,tvshow)" />
    <param name="onclick_2" value="RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=tv,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])" />
    <param name="onclick_3_condition" value="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,episode)" />
    <param name="onclick_3" value="RunScript(script.embuary.info,call=tv,query='$ESCINFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle]',year=$INFO[ListItem.Year])" />
    <param name="visible" value="System.AddonIsEnabled(script.embuary.info) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBID) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,movie) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DbType,episode)]" />
</include>

Thanks for your support 🙏
If i helped you, you can thank me with a thumbs up 👍 below, thanks 🙏.
Kodi 20.x stable release | Skin Confluence (by Jezz_X)
I like editing skins ❤

Messages In This Thread
RE: script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother - by Andrea1998 - 2022-10-23, 19:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.embuary.info - get TMDb data - the little ExtendedInfo brother2