• 236(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Can you help me with showing the file runtime, instead of file size. Please see the attached screenshot...
(2023-03-03, 18:37)sn00per Wrote: Can you help me with showing the file runtime, instead of file size. Please see the attached screenshot...

I cannot find this view with that "Library mode" selector and file sizes. Where is it exactly?
This is the shortcut I use in favourites to access these videos:

<favourite name="TV" thumb="special://home/backgrounds/tv_icon_new.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;G:\\TV\\&quot;,return)</favourite>
(2023-03-03, 21:00)rafi1 Wrote:
(2023-03-03, 18:37)sn00per Wrote: Can you help me with showing the file runtime, instead of file size. Please see the attached screenshot...

I cannot find this view with that "Library mode" selector and file sizes. Where is it exactly?

This is the shortcut I use in favourites to access these videos:

<favourite name="TV" thumb="special://home/backgrounds/tv_icon_new.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;G:\\TV\\&quot;,return)</favourite>
Anyone else having issues with the Favorite button not working in Kodi v20.0?

The favorite script shows as being on. However, the button still doesn't work. The fix I've been applying is as follows: 
- Turn off favorite script
- Turn it back on
- you now get a prompt that the addon must be installed 
- click yes

This fixes the Favorite button. However, the next day I have to repeat these steps again as the button eventually stops working.

Any idea what's causing it to stop working? It only takes me a minute to fix it, but it's becoming annoying and would like to get to the root cause.
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
(2023-03-05, 22:55)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: Anyone else having issues with the Favorite button not working in Kodi v20.0?
Is there some special-new feature that has triggered you upgraded to 20.x? One easy solution is reverting back to 19.5 ... I've learned the hard way - always update to the latest release in the 18/19/20 tracks...
As for your issue - I am using supper favorite add-on, maybe you can try it, to W/A that bug ...
I've been messing with the skin a lot lately, and I too have noticed that the favorites button seems to randomly reset. I can't even say it's day to day, sometimes it feels to happen within minutes/hours.
Does anyone know how to display a video files duration instead of file size in the big list view?
Hello, first post here.
Been using this wonderful screen on Arch Linux and Windows.
In Linux, the Exit menu pop-up says Exit to Android -which is not needed-
I have edited the xml, but the entry remains.
Anyone knows which files need editing.
Thanks in advance.
By screen, I meant skin  - can't edit.
Wink 
Well, found the solution by editing 

.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.xonfluence/settings.xml
Looked for android and set the tag to false. Undecided
So it's solved.
Doesn't work video calibration on Kodi 20.1 (arrows not removing). On default Estuary skin it's working.
(2023-03-22, 15:46)xalaros10 Wrote: Doesn't work video calibration on Kodi 20.1 (arrows not removing). On default Estuary skin it's working.

Ive made some Nexus changes/additions: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=372668
(2023-03-23, 02:16)jdig4240 Wrote:
(2023-03-22, 15:46)xalaros10 Wrote: Doesn't work video calibration on Kodi 20.1 (arrows not removing). On default Estuary skin it's working.

Ive made some Nexus changes/additions: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=372668
Thanks for your fix but subtitle calibration it's now a wide frame and not a line it used to be.
Also don't like to appear logo "xonfluence Nexus" on main screen.
(2023-03-23, 05:05)xalaros10 Wrote:
(2023-03-23, 02:16)jdig4240 Wrote:

With your fix, subtitle calibration it's now a wide frame and not a line it used to be.
Also don't like to appear logo "xonfluence Nexus" on main screen.

Ok, so dont use it. Doesnt matter to me either way.
  • 236(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13