MQ8 TV Media Flags
(2019-08-20, 23:17)SteveSmith Wrote: Yeah I messed up the link..
Melons 2 post here

Hi
Do you know what determines the HDR/SDR Flag,
Also did you have problem with a -eng being displayed
(2019-08-22, 19:09)aceuk Wrote:
Melons 2 post here

Hi
if the file is HDR you need to have that in the file name.. if nothing is there then it is default SDR.
As for -eng. No I dont care it pulls that information from the .nfo I am sure.. if you dont want it, edit your .nfo file and remove the language. then delete the file from within Kodi not the actual file where its stored and rescrap it..
the eng should then be gone.
(2019-08-22, 22:52)SteveSmith Wrote:
(2019-08-22, 19:09)aceuk Wrote:
Melons 2 post here

Hi
if the file is HDR you need to have that in the file name.. if nothing is there then it is default SDR.
As for -eng. No I dont care it pulls that information from the .nfo I am sure.. if you dont want it, edit your .nfo file and remove the language. then delete the file from within Kodi not the actual file where its stored and rescrap it..
the eng should then be gone. 
Steve HDR sorted - Thanks
Deleted language lines in the .nfo plus everything else you said but it is still there Also I don;t know if you noticed in my last pic but I don't get a coloured channel flags
Any ideas
(2019-08-21, 20:24)aceuk Wrote: Image

Please note  the yellow box 
I'm not getting the colour channels flag - any ideas why
Also how do I get rid of the eng which I think may be why I'm not getting the colour flag

Sorry you have me confused..
The color flags are working.. are you talking about the 3 ...?
as you are showing a movie not a TV series, add the word bluray into the file string and re-scrape the 3 ... will or should change
(2019-08-23, 12:15)SteveSmith Wrote:
(2019-08-21, 20:24)aceuk Wrote: Image

Please note  the yellow box 
I'm not getting the colour channels flag - any ideas why
Also how do I get rid of the eng which I think may be why I'm not getting the colour flag

Sorry you have me confused..
The color flags are working.. are you talking about the 3 ...?
as you are showing a movie not a TV series, add the word bluray into the file string and re-scrape the 3 ... will or should change 

Sorry for not making it clear - I mean no colour flag for the 2.0 channels even though it is a coloured one in the texture file
Melons 2 post here

Steve can you tell me how you installed the audio channel file. What I did was get all the coloured flags in there folders and create a texture file and replace the original. In that post above you directed me to with 2 links.If you get the audio channel file from both links one has .png in a folder and the other has a texfile. i'm now wondering if I should have done something different
(2019-08-25, 00:11)aceuk Wrote:
Melons 2 post here

Steve can you tell me how you installed the audio channel file. What I did was get all the coloured flags in there folders and create a texture file and replace the original. In that post above you directed me to with 2 links.If you get the audio channel file from both links one has .png in a folder and the other has a texfile. i'm now wondering if I should have done something different 

Have you installed Latts Repo?

https://holybid.com/kodi/repo/

Once you install that...then install from zip file and go there, you should see the audio file

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ8 TV Media Flags0