• 12(current)
[RELEASE] VideoMonkey - a video plugin for YouTube, Dailymotion, and everything else!
Great plugin. How about adding http://www.empflix.com?

Ta
Great plugin. How about adding http://www.empflix.com?

Ta
Am I the only one who cannot get this script to work?. I have tried it on two versions of xbmc (one dated a bit packaged with a Slayer disc and the newest PIMP3D dated 2008-08-03). The older XBMC doesn't load it at all, no error. The newest XBMC reports back
Quote:VideoMonkey Error
Error running VideoMonkey

Reason: list index out of range

What does this mean and how might I fix it?. Thank You.
Doh!
Horscht Wrote:Nevermind, realy. I tried running it as a script, i just realized it's a plugin. Smile

I'm going to kick myself. I'll report back if I still have problems.
I apologize for my ignorance and multiple postings. But I cannot seem to get this to work. I do not see the difference in a plugin or a script, and how one differentiates. I run the python file and receive the same 'out of range' error'. Could someone possibly educate me?. Thank You.
Disregard my messages, I got it working.
I have a link that probably will be very interesting for cgi interested people.

http://www.fxguide.com/fxguidetv.html

I know, it's special but perhaps it's also interesting for integrating it into Video Monkey. ;-)
Hi!

Would be great if you could add http://www.rofl.to , one of my favorite sites for funny videos. Big Grin

So long...
eroxm
I installed video monkey and ran it but when I try to play a video in Joox nothing starts. It shows 4 parts, but nothing plays.... am I missing something. This is the first time I am using a plugin, but I have used many scripts.

I added the source to video and started videomonkey, which starts fine, but then playing videos nothing happens.
how do I add alluc.org to Videomonkey?
and I also get the same problem, Only Got one video to work Ironman, whats up with that? how do I fix that?
By the way, there is also an "ARD Mediathek"! Wink
Sad 
Hey everyone,
I read about this plugin and was excited to give it a try, however, things weren't as easy as I'd thought...

I was running on an older XBMC (about a year old now) and the plugin would state
"Error Running VideoMonkey.
Reason: 'module' object has no attribute 'get setting' "

So then I break out of the stone-aged version of XBMC........download the latest XBMC "XBMC-SVN_2008-08-19_rev15026-T3CH"
I added Videomonkey into as a video plugin, and now I get:

"Remote Share
Could not connect to network server"

In addition, I cannot access any of the installed scripts with this build (would there be a problem with the new XBMC?)

Someone Please help me Sad
Hey everyone,
I read about this plugin and was excited to give it a try, however, things weren't as easy as I'd thought...

I was running on an older XBMC (about a year old now) and the plugin would state
"Error Running VideoMonkey.
Reason: 'module' object has no attribute 'get setting' "

So then I break out of the stone-aged version of XBMC........download the latest XBMC "XBMC-SVN_2008-08-19_rev15026-T3CH"
I added Videomonkey into as a video plugin, and now I get:

"Remote Share
Could not connect to network server"

In addition, I cannot access any of the installed scripts with this build (would there be a problem with the new XBMC?)

Someone Please help me Sad
I guess that must be some problem with your XBMC installation.
I'm running Videomonkey on the same XBMC build without any problems.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VideoMonkey - a video plugin for YouTube, Dailymotion, and everything else!4